(Pub. Nov. 29, Dec. 6 and 13, 2017)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 17 PR 71
IN THE MATTER OF THE
ESTATE OF GARY M. KRUTKE,
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth January 2, 1960 and date of death August 5, 2017 was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of 243 Gibbs Street, Prescott, WI 54021.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, 414 W. Main St., Ellsworth, Wisconsin, before Circuit Court Judge Joseph D. Boles on January 10, 2018 at 10:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is March 7, 2018.
3. A claim may be filed at the Pierce County Courthouse, 414 W. Main Street, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Room 201.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Joseph D. Boles
Circuit Court Judge
Nov. 20, 2017
Please check with person named below for exact time and date.
Bryan D. Penney, Atty.
2566 Helena Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128
Bar Number 1079911