Barn's total loss in Wednesday fire near Ellsworth
Fire late Wednesday consumed a barn in the Town of Ellsworth.
The Ellsworth Fire Department was called at 11:38 p.m. to the Rae Ann Andrea property, W5329 CTH N, Beldenville. The barn was a total loss.
The cause of the blaze was unavailable Thursday morning. The roof was down before police officers arrived and they were on the scene prior to the department's arrival, when the structure was fully engulfed.
There were no injuries. No animals were inside the building, but hay had been placed for storage there earlier Wednesday.
The EFD received mutual aid from the Spring Valley Fire Department. Fire fighters were at the location, along CTH N and across from Our Savior's Lutheran Church, until 2:11 a.m. Thursday.