Sections

Weather Forecast

Close
Advertisement
The Ellsworth Fire Department was called to Clyde's Corner in Beldenville around 1:30 p.m. Monday. Proprietor Kathy Gutting said she was putting wood into the wood burning stove and, shortly afterwards, started smelling smoke. Gutting was concerned about wiring because it was in the same vicinity as the chimney, but fire officials at the scene determined it was a chimney fire. The fire was contained, but the extent of the damage was unavailable early this week.

Chimney fire at Clyde's

Email Sign up for Breaking News Alerts
News Ellsworth,Wisconsin 54011 http://www.piercecountyherald.com/sites/default/files/styles/square_300/public/fieldimages/23/0613/fr-clydes-005.jpg?itok=nLDnyOCx
Pierce County Herald
715-273-4335 customer support
Chimney fire at Clyde's
Ellsworth Wisconsin 126 S. Chestnut St. 54011
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
news@piercecountyherald.com
Advertisement
Advertisement
randomness