(Pub. Feb. 19, 26 and Mar. 5, 2014)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
NOTICE OF SHERIFFS SALE
Case No. 10CV423
RYAN B. PARKER and
AISLINN C. PARKER,
By virtue of a judgment of foreclosure entered in the above referenced action, on the 29th day of October, 2010, I will sell at public auction at the main entrance of the Pierce County Courthouse, 414 West Main Street, in the City of Ellsworth, Pierce County, Wisconsin on the 25th day of March, 2014, at 9:00 a.m., the following described mortgaged premises as two parcels, to-wit:
Lot 13 and 14 of Violets View, Town of Gilman, Pierce County, State of Wisconsin.
Address: 770th Avenue, Spring Valley, Wisconsin
Tax PINS: 010-01034-0613, 010-01034-0614
1) 10% cash or certified check down payment at time of sale, balance upon confirmation by Court.
2) Sale is subject to all unpaid real estate taxes and special assessments.
3) Purchaser shall pay any Wisconsin real estate transfer fee.
4) Property is being sold on an as is basis without warranties or representations of any kind.
5) Purchaser shall be responsible for obtaining possession of property.
/s/ Nancy Hove
Sheriff of Pierce County
Jeffrey W. Guettinger
& MANYDEEDS, S.C.
Post Office Box 1457
Eau Claire, WI 54702-1457