PIERCE COUNTY: 12/19/13 Highway Committee Meeting Agenda
Monday, December 16, 2013 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY HIGHWAY COMMITTEE MEETING - Thursday, December 19, 2013 at 8:30 a.m., Conference Room - Pierce County Highway Department office building, 621 Cairns St.,
Ellsworth, WI 54011.
AGENDA: 1. Call to order; 2. Public comments pertaining to issues not on the agenda; 3. Discuss/take action on minutes of 11/21/13;
4. Discuss Vouchers and Payrolls; 5. Discuss/take
action on staff training/education; 6. Discuss and take action on CTH O High Risk Rural Road application;
7. Discuss and take action on request from Pierce County ATV Association: Request for ATV route on CTH P from 50th Street to 70th Street, Town of Spring Lake;
8. Discuss and take action on CTH V Reconstruction from USH 63 to CTH C North;
9. Discuss maintenance trucks; 10. Staff reports:
1) Chad Johnson projects update; 2) Sue Gerdes year-end inventory update; 11. Future agenda items;
12. Next meeting date;
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Chad Johnson at 715-273-5096. Upon reason-able notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact JoAnn Miller at 715-273- 3531. A quorum of County Board supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 12/18/13) WNAXLP