PIERCE COUNTY: 1/28/14 Board Meeting Agenda
Monday, January 20, 2014 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
Tuesday, January 28, 2014 7:00 p.m. Courthouse County Board Room, 414 W. Main St., Ellsworth, WI 54011 AGENDA: 1. Call to order; 2. Call of the roll by the Clerk: 2a Establish Quorum, 2b Adopt Agenda; 3. Pledge of Allegiance to the flag;
4. Public comment: County Board will receive public comments on any issue not related to agenda items, discussion by board members may take place but no action will be taken on any item raised; 5. Proclamation for Jeanne Schmitz; 6. Proclamation for Sandra Langer; Resolutions for consideration: First reading:
7. 13-28 Approve Amendment to Pierce County
Employees (WageWorks) Plan for Flex Spending
Account Carryover for 2014 Plan Year & Beyond *;
8. 13-29 Establish 2014 Salaries & Benefits for Non-
Resolutions for consideration: Second reading: 9. None;
Ordinances for consideration: First reading: 10. None;
Ordinances for consideration: Second reading: 11. None;
12. Appointments; 13. Future agenda items; 14. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Jamie
Feuerhelm at 715-273-3531. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special
accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact the Administrative
Coordinator at 715-273-6851.
* Adoption requested on a first reading.
(Pub. 01/22/14) WNAXLP