PIERCE COUNTY: 3/11/14 Fair Committee Meeting
Monday, March 3, 2014 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY FAIR COMMITTEE MEETING - Tuesday, March 11, 2014, 8:30 a.m. Seyforth Building, Pierce County Fairgrounds, 364 N. Maple, Ellsworth, WI
AGENDA: 1. Call to order;
2. Approved Printed Agenda; 3. Public Comment; 4.
Review/approve minutes of January 21, 2014 meeting; 5. Discuss/take action on 2014 booked entertainment for Fair: * Fire Department parade; * Chain saw carver auction; * Fantasy Corral Parakeet Encounter;
* Entertainment in social garden; * Additional booked free stage; 6. Discuss/take action on social garden
operations during Fair:
* Hours; * Admittance
guidelines; * Location;
7. Discuss/take action on vendor status change for Circle K Orchard during 2014 Fair from a commercial vendor to a food vendor;
8. Discuss/take action on
request by Wilson Mills for complimentary vendor spot for Pierce County Tourism during the 2014 Fair;
9. Discuss/take action on changing 2014 Swine show from a non-terminal show to a terminal show; 10. Discuss/ take action on attendance to the District II meeting on April 2nd in Dunn Co.; 11. Coordinator Report: * Updated progress on 2014 Fair preparation; 12. Report by Friends of the Fair Foundation;
13. Future agenda items;
14. Set next meeting date; 15. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Ann Webb at 715-273-6874. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851.
A quorum of County Board supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 03/05/14) WNAXLP