PIERCE COUNTY: 4/29/14 Fair Committee Meeting
Monday, April 21, 2014 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY FAIR COMMITTEE MEETING - Tuesday, April 29, 2014, 8:30 a.m. Seyforth Building, Pierce County Fairgrounds, 364 N. Maple, Ellsworth, WI
AGENDA: 1. Call to order;
2. Election of Officers:
a) Elect Temporary Chairperson; b) Elect Chairperson;
c) Elect Vice Chairperson;
3. Approved Printed Agenda; 4. Public Comment;
5. Review/approve minutes of March 11, 2014 meeting;
6. Discuss/take action on 2014 booked entertainment for Fair: Additional booked free stage; Update on chain saw carver, garden tractor pull, horse & pony pull;
7. Discuss/take action on social garden entertainment during Fair; 8. Discuss/take action on request by Friends of Fair and American Legion for complimentary vendor spot during the 2014 Fair;
9. Coordinator Report: Biosecurity update; Summer Assistant position; Critical Action Plan; 10. Future agenda items; 11. Set next meeting date ; 12. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Ann Webb at 715-273-6874. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851.
A quorum of County Board supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 04/23/14) WNAXLP