PIERCE COUNTY: 4/29/14 Hearing - CDBG Housing Funds
Monday, April 14, 2014 - 11:20pm
PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
DA Conference Room in Basement of Courthouse
County Courthouse 414 W. Main Street
Tuesday April 29, 2014 - 5:30 PM
The Pierce County housing program will conduct a public hearing regarding the Community Development Block Grant- housing funds. The public is invited to attend to learn more about the CDBG program, to help identify additional local community and economic development needs, and to comment on the CDBG housing funds.
The agenda for the public hearing is:
1. Identification of total potential funds.
2. Eligible CDBG activities
a. Economic Development
b. Public Facilities
3. Presentation of identified community development needs.
4. Identification of any community development needs by public.
5. Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application, including potential residential displacement.
6. Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities.
Residents of the Pierce County are encouraged to attend, especially residents with low to moderate incomes.
The meeting room is handicapped accessible. Persons needing additional accessibility accommodations should contact the Administrative Coordinator, Jo Ann Miller at 715- 273-3531.
___________________________ (Pub. 04/09/14, 04/16/14) WNAXLP