PIERCE COUNTY: 5/8/14 Board of Health Meeting
Monday, May 5, 2014 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH MEETING Thursday, May 8, 2014 @ 4:00 pm; Conference Room C - Pierce County Office Building, 412 West Kinne Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011 AGENDA: 1. Call to order;
2. Elect Temporary Chairperson; 3. Elect Chairperson;
4. Elect Vice Chairperson;
5. Adopt Agenda; 6. Public Comment; 7. Discuss/take action to approve April 10th, 2014 meeting minutes;
8. Director/Health Officers report: a) Accreditation update; b) Communicable Disease update; c) Personnel update; d) Technical Assistance Review results; e) Reproductive Health satisfaction survey results; 9. Financial report; 10. Staff Presentation: Jail Health; 11. Active Community Environments update; 12. Discuss/take action on recommendation for reappointment of Dr. Woeste;
13. Orientation for new Board of Health members;
14. Future agenda items;
15. Confirm future meeting dates & times; 16. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Sue Galoff at 715-273-6755. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851. A quorum of County Board supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 05/07/14) WNAXLP