PIERCE COUNTY: 6/12/14 Board of Health Meeting
Monday, June 9, 2014 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY BOARD OF HEALTH MEETING Thursday, June 12, 2014 @ 4:00 pm; Conference Room C - Pierce County Office Building, 412 West Kinne Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011 AGENDA: 1. Call to order;
2. Adopt Agenda; 3. Public Comment; 4. Discuss/take action to approve April 10, 2014 meeting minutes;
5. Discuss/take action to approve May 8, 2014 meeting minutes; 6. Director/Health Officers report: a) Reproductive Health Office move;
b) Personnel update; c) Early childhood education article;
7. Financial report; 8. Presentation: Multi-jurisdictional Tobacco Coalition update;
9. Discuss/take action to increase Environmental Health Clerk from 35 to 40 hrs/wk and eliminate vacant .657 FTE Public Health Secretary position; 10. Discuss/take action to approve Reproductive Health Fee Schedule;
11. Discuss/take action to approve staffing plan for 2015 budget process; 12. Future agenda items; 13. Confirm future meeting dates & times; 14. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Sue Galoff at 715-273-6755. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851. A quorum of County Board supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 06/11/14) WNAXLP