PIERCE COUNTY: 9/4/13 Law Enforcement Committee Meeting
Monday, August 26, 2013 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY LAW
COMMITTEE MEETING - Wednesday, September 4, 2013 - 4:00 p.m. EOC
Conference Room, 124 North Oak Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011.
AGENDA: 1. Call to order;
2. Determine if Quorum is Present; 3. Adopt Agenda;
4. Approve minutes from August 7, 2013 meeting; 5. Public Comment; 6. Discuss and take action on request for Clerk of Court Feuerhelm to attend Clerk of Court Conference in Green Bay in October 2013; 7. Discuss ME Statistics thru August 2013;
8. Discuss and take action on Medical Examiner 2014 Budget Review; 9. Discuss and take action on Probate 2014 Budget Review; 10. Discuss and take action on Clerk of Court 2014 Budget Review; 11. Discuss and take action on District Attorney 2014 Budget Review;
12. Discuss and take action on Emergency Management 2014 Budget Reviews;
13. Discuss and take action on Sheriff 2014 Budget Review; 14. Future Agenda Items; 15. Set Next Meeting Date; 16. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Teresa Rhiel at 715-273-6813. Upon reasonable
notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851.
A quorum of County Board Supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 08/28/13) WNAXLP