PIERCE COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES BOARD
MEETING - Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 5:00 pm Lower Level Meeting Room, Pierce County Office Building, 412 West Kinne Street,
1. Call to order; 2. Roll call;
3. Discuss and take action to establish and approve the agenda; 4. Discuss and take action to approve meeting minutes of January 9, 2014; 5. Public comments: members of the public wishing to address the Board must register in writing before the meeting begins; 6. Discuss and take action to approve staff training/education requests: a. Standard dept. training; b. Discuss and take action approve out-of-state training for three staff. MRT advanced training Phoenix, AZ; 7. Discuss and take
action on using electronic media for paperless delivery of Human Services Board packets; 8. Discuss and take action on Human Services Board policy manual. Proposed motion first reading; 9. Discuss and take action approve Coordinated Service Teams Plan and Budget and forward to Finance and Personnel Committee;
10. Discuss and take action on Position Description and Position Request 0.6FTE CST Service Facilitator approve and forward to
Finance and Personnel Committee; 11. Discuss and take action on Position Description 1.0FTE Social Services Aide approve and forward to Finance and Personnel Committee; 12. Discuss and take action on Human Services Staffing Plan - Approve and forward to Finance and Personnel committee;
13. Financial Report review monthly vouchers;
14. Discuss and take action on 2014 Purchase of Service contracts; 15. Discuss and take action on 2014 COP Plan Update; 16. Discuss and take action on 2013 Annual Report; 17. Directors report placements, mental health operations, WRRWC operations, hiring update
Economic Support, Court Services Social Worker, Avatar Implementation, and office space; 18. Closed session: The Board will convene into closed session pursuant to Section 19.85(1)(c) Wisconsin Statutes, for the purpose of considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility: Human Services Directors performance evaluation; 19. Future agenda items; 20. Next meeting date. 21. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Pierce County Human Services at 15-273-6766. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851.
A quorum of County Board supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 03/12/14) WNAXLP