PIERCE COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES: 9/12/13 Meeting Agenda
Monday, September 9, 2013 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY HUMAN SERVICES MEETING Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 5:00 p.m. Lower Level Meeting Room, Pierce County Office Building, 412 West Kinne Street, Ellsworth.
AGENDA: 1. Call to order;
2. Roll call; 3. Discuss and take action to establish and approve the agenda; 4. Discuss and take action to approve meeting minutes of August 14, 2013; 5. Public commentsmembers of the public wishing to address the Board must register in writing before the meeting begins;
6. Discuss and take action to approve staff training/
education requests for:
Community Behavioral Health; Child Support;
Children, Youth and Families Unit; Economic Support;
7. Financial Report review monthly vouchers;
8. Directors report;
9. Discuss and take action to apply for TAD grant funding of Court Services position; 10. Review and discuss Avatar implementation;
11. Review and discuss Child Maltreatment Determination Appeal process; 12. Future agenda items; 13. Next
meeting date; 14. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Pierce County Human Services at 15-273-6766. Upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request, contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851.
A quorum of County Board supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 09/11/13) WNAXLP