PIERCE COUNTY LAND CONSERVATION COMMITTEE: 11/21/13 Meeting Agenda
Monday, November 11, 2013 - 11:20pm
PIERCE COUNTY Land Conservation Committee Meeting - Thursday,
November 21, 2013,
10:00 a.m. Pierce County Highway Department Conference Room, 621 Cairns Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011 Agenda:
Public Comment: The Land Conservation Committee will receive public comments at this time on any issue not on the regular agenda. Discussion by committee members may take place, but no action will be taken on any item raised.
1. Call to order; 2. Adopt Agenda; 3. Approve October 24, 2013 Meeting Minutes;
4. Discuss/Take Action on Cost Share Requests;
5. Discuss/Take Action on Travel/Training Requests;
6. Discuss/Take Action on Storm Water & Erosion Control Plan for a major CSM for MIDIOWA Construction Inc. ; 7. Discuss/Take Action on:
1. 2014 Wildlife Damage Program Budget; 2. Five year Cooperative Service Agreement with USDA-APHIS; 3. 2013 Crop Prices for Wildlife Damage Program; 8. USDA-NRCS Report; 9. USDA-FSA Report; 10. Discussion Regarding Future Agenda Items; 11. Discuss Next Meeting Place, Date and Time;
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to the Land Conservation Department at (715) 273-6763. Upon reason-able notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851.
A quorum of County Board Supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 11/13/13) WNAXLP