PIERCE COUNTY Land Conservation Committee Meeting - Thursday, June 20, 2013, 8:30 a.m. Pierce County Office Building, Lower Level Meeting Room, 412 West Kinne Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011. Agenda:
Public Comment: The Land Conservation Committee will receive public comments at this time on any issue not on the regular agenda. Discussion by committee members may take place, but no action will be taken on any item raised.
1. Call to order; 2. Adopt Agenda; 3. Approve April 25, 2013 Meeting Minutes;
4. Discuss/Take Action on Cost Share Applications;
5. Discuss/Take Action on
6. Discuss/Take Action on River Country RC&D Membership; 7. Department Updates: 1. Update on 2013 DNR/DATCP Notice of
Discharge Grants; 2. Rocky Branch Farmer-Led Conservation Initiative Updates;
3. Pl-566 Flood Control
8. Discussion Regarding Future Agenda Items;
9. Discuss Next Meeting Place, Date and Time;
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to the Land Conservation Department at (715) 273-6763. Upon reason-able notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of individuals with disabilities requiring special accommodations for attendance at the meeting. For additional information or to make a request contact the Administrative Coordinator at 715-273-6851.
A quorum of County Board Supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 06/12/13) WNAXLP