(Pub. Sept. 11, 18 and 25, 2013)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 13PR45
IN THE MATTER OF THE
RICHARD W. KLEIN
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth November 5, 1946 and date of death July 1, 2013 was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin with a mailing address of W8456 640th Avenue, Ellsworth, WI 54011.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, before Circuit Court Judge Hon. Joseph D. Boles on October 9, 2013 at 11:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent\'s estate is December 6, 2013.
3. A claim may be filed at the Pierce County Courthouse, 414 West Main Street, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
The names or addresses of the following interested persons are not known or reasonably ascertainable: Donald W. Klein
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715- 273-6752 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Hon. Joseph D. Boles
Circuit Court Judge
September 5, 2013
Jens H. Loberg, Atty.
Loberg Law Office
359 W. Main Street
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Bar Number 1086839