PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
TOWN OF ROCK ELM
PLACE - N5412 170TH STREET, ELMWOOD WI 54740
DATE - SEPTEMBER 2ND 2009
TIME - 8:00PM
The TOWN of ROCK ELM will conduct a public hearing regarding its proposed application for Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds. The public is invited to attend to learn about the CDBG program, to help identify additional local housing and community development needs, and to comment on the activities proposed to be included in the CDBG application.
The agenda for the public hearing is:
1. Identification of total potential funds.
2. Eligible CDBG activities
a. Economic Development
b. Public Facilities
(2) Homebuyer Assistance
(3) Special Housing Projects
3. Presentation of identified housing and community development needs.
4. Identification of housing and community development needs by public.
5. Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application, including potential residential displacement.
6. Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities.
Residents of the TOWN of ROCK ELM are encouraged to attend, especially residents with low to moderate incomes.
The meeting room is handicapped accessible.
Persons needing additional accessibility accommodations should contact TAMMY WALTZ at 715-647-3507.
Published August 19, 2009 33 1C