The Plan Commission of the Village of Ellsworth will meet on August 17, 2009, 7:45 p.m. at the Village Hall downstairs board room, 130 N. Chestnut St. (East rear entrance), among other things, to discuss, review, and take action on the following:
1. Referral from the Village Board in regard to a petition from Mark Reisdorf - Mid-States Closeout, 254 S. Chestnut St., for an amendment to the Zoning Ordinance to allow warehousing as a Conditional Use in the Commercial District (C) and issuance of a Conditional Use Permit.
2. Discussion and review of Municipal Code Section 14.07 "Fire Limits"
3. Building/Remodeling Permit construction period guidelines
4. EPA Guidelines for outdoor wood burners, review and discussion on Village Ordinance #550
5. Amend Section 46.03 (7)(e)(a) to omit wording Professional Occupation and Section 46.07 (2)(b) wording Professional Office
Village of Ellsworth Plan Commission
Published August 12, 2009 32 1C