PIERCE COUNTY: Tax Deed Land For Sale By BidTAX DEED LAND FOR SALE
TAX DEED LAND FOR SALE
Pursuant to 75.69(1), Wisconsin Statutes, the following tax deed lands owned by & located in Pierce County are being offered for sale.
Town of Gilman
File #415 (010-01083-1000)
A parcel in the NE ¼ of the NE ¼ of Section 36, Township 27N, Range 16W, described as commencing 388 feet south of the Northeast corner of said forty; thence West 10 rods; thence North 2 rods 3 feet; thence West 10 rods 12 feet; thence South 10 rods to the Point of Beginning: Thence West 6 rods 15 feet; thence South 5 rods; thence East 6 rods 15 feet; thence North 5 rods to the Point of Beginning. Said parcel conveyed by Warranty Deed, document #126058 recorded April 9, 1921 from Jacob & Libbie Jackson to J.W. Arnold.
Appraised value: $100.00.
Village of Bay City
File #416 (106-01009-0100)
Part of Government Lot 4 Section 8, Township 24N, Range 17W, Village of Bay City, commencing at an ash tree located on the south line of Chicago, Burlington and Northern Railway right of way; thence in a southerly direction along the East line of a tract of land formerly deeded to Eli Miner; thence to the Southeast corner of parcel deeded to Eli Miner; thence in an Easterly direction a distance of 50 feet along a vacated street; thence in a northerly direction on a straight line 50 feet from and on a parallel line to the said Eli Miner tract to the south line of the aforesaid railway right of way; thence along the south line of the railroad right of way to the ash tree, the point of beginning. W6537 Saratoga St.
Appraised value: $2500.00.
* Sealed bids, marked “Tax Deed Land”, shall be received at the Pierce County Clerk’s Office at 414 W. Main St, P.O. Box 119, Ellsworth, WI, 54011, no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, November 2, 2012. Sealed bids will be opened at 4:10 p.m. on Friday, November 2, 2012 at said Clerk’s Office.
* Pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 75.69(1) the minimum bid allowable is set at the appraised value.
* A cashier’s check or money order for the full amount of the bid must be enclosed. Payment shall be made payable to the Pierce County Clerk.
* Enclose a copy of the ad or legal description of the property with bid.
* Bids will be submitted to the Finance & Personnel Committee at its meeting on 11/05/2012 at 3 p.m., County Board Room, 414 W. Main Street, Ellsworth, WI 54011.
* A Quit Claim Deed will be furnished by Pierce County to the successful bidder. A separate & additional $30.00 recording fee is required to file the deed.
Pierce County reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids. Properties are sold ‘AS IS and WITH ALL FAULTS’, Pierce County makes no express or implied warranties, guarantees, or returns. Please contact the County Clerk’s Office at 715-273-6744 if you have any questions.
Jamie R. Feuerhelm, Pierce County Clerk
______________________ (Pub. 10/17, 10/24 and 10/31/12) WNAXLP