PROBATE NOTICE: Albert E. Hanson Estate; Case 12PR54(Pub. Dec. 12, 19 and 26, 2012)
(Pub. Dec. 12, 19 and 26, 2012)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 12PR54
IN THE MATTER OF THE
ALBERT E. HANSON
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth September 28, 1928 and date of death November 28, 2012 was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin with a mailing address of W673 170th Avenue, Plum City, WI 54761.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, before Circuit Court Judge Joseph D. Boles on January 2, 2013 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is March 5, 2013.
3. A claim may be filed at the Pierce County Courthouse, 414 West Main Street, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
BY THE COURT:
Hon. Joseph D. Boles
Circuit Court Judge
Dec. 4, 2012
Robert L. Loberg
Loberg Law Office
359 W. Main Street
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Bar Number 1017505