PROBATE NOTICE: Elvin W. Kulenkamp Estate; Case 13PR17(Pub. Mar. 20, 27 and April 3, 2013)
(Pub. Mar. 20, 27 and April 3, 2013)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration
Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 13PR17
IN THE MATTER OF THE
ELVIN W. KULENKAMP
A petition for formal administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth December 28, 1952 and date of death February 24, 2013 was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin with a mailing address of N7859 110th Street, Spring Valley, WI 54767.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The petition be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, Room West, before Circuit Court Judge Hon. Joseph D. Boles on March 20, 2013 at 11:30 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is June 14, 2013.
3. A claim may be filed at the Pierce County Courthouse, 414 West Main Street, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715- 273-6752 at least 10 working days prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Hon. Joseph D. Boles
Circuit Court Judge
March 14, 2013
Robert L. Loberg
Loberg Law Office
359 W. Main Street
Ellsworth, WI 54011
Bar Number 1017505