Prescott Police: Don't be in the park, after dark
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department July 10-16.
• Cody R. Sullivan, 18, Hager City, was arrested for obstructing an officer and possession of THC after a traffic stop at 1:50 a.m. July 10 in the 500 block of Jefferson Street. He was also cited for passing in a no passing zone, permit violation and underage transport of alcohol.
• Nicole K. Hanson, Arkansaw, was arrested in the same incident as Sullivan at 1:50 a.m. July 10 for possession of THC and possess drug paraphernalia. She was cited for allowing an unauthorized person to drive and underage possession of alcohol.
• Lisa Ann Kohl, 58, Prescott, was arrested for knowingly fleeing an officer and reckless driving—endanger safety at 2:59 p.m. July 10 in the 100 block of South Flora Street. Police had responded to a welfare check at 170 S. Flora St., when arguing could be heard in the background of a 911 call. Police spoke with two parties; the argument seemed to calm down. However, the complainant called back shortly and said Kohl had taken her car without permission after she and police told her not to.
• Christopher M. Hamilton, 45, Prescott, was arrested for knowingly flee an officer at 10:52 a.m. July 14 at 1707 Orrin Road when police attempted to stop him in regard to "disorderly activity." He fled and a chase ensued.
• Jeffery A. Carr, 29, Prescott, was arrested for felony and misdemeanor bail jumping after police observed him driving at 6:46 p.m. July 14 at Warren and Washington streets. He was driving with a revoked license.
• Charles R. Dow Jr., 27, Boyceville, was arrested for OWI and prohibited BAC after a traffic stop for speeding at 3:01 a.m. July 15 at Broad and Cherry streets.
• Mason T. Lee, 26, Hastings, Minn., was arrested for disorderly conduct at 12:32 a.m. July 16 at the No Name Saloon. Police received a report of an intoxicated male attempting to leave the bar after producing a knife directed at one of the bar patrons.
A stray dog was reported at Philander's Grill & Bar at 9:08 p.m. July 11. The dog was taken to the police department.
• Police responded to a verbal dispute on the street at 12:59 a.m. July 12 at 319 N. Locust St. A man was instructed to go inside the house.
• Police responded to an address at Flora and Kinnickinnic streets at 9:06 a.m. July 14 for a report of suspicious activity. All individuals were spoken to about sleeping in their vehicles and loud music.
• Wieslaw Soja, 52, Schiller Park, Ill, was cited for failure to obey sign/illegal left turn after a traffic stop at 4:06 a.m. July 12 at 1005 Eagle Ridge Drive.
• Nicole L. Miller, Prescott, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 5:25 p.m. July l12 at 1245th Street and 570th Avenue.
• Matthew F. Boe, Hastings, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 11:13 p.m. July 12 at Cherry Street and Highway 10.
• Marina A.M. Smith, Hastings, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 11:24 p.m. July 12 at Highway 10 and Broad Street.
• Samuel J. Hauff, St. Paul Park, Minn., was cited for no proof of insurance after a traffic stop for loud exhaust at 11:13 p.m. July 13 at Jefferson and Walter streets.
• Damon A. Erickson-Olson, 24, Hager City, was cited for no proof of insurance and warned for expired tabs after a traffic stop for white light to the rear and a cracked tail light at 11:39 p.m. July 13 at Highway 10 and Eagle Ridge Drive.
• Nathaniel S. Barnett, River Falls, was cited for failure to transfer title and no proof of insurance after a traffic stop at 11:50 p.m. July 13 at Cherry Street and Highway 10 for a broken tail lamp and expired registration.
• Sandra C. Cruzen, 55, Ashland, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 7:47 p.m. July 14 at Dexter Street and Highway 35.
• Frank P. Suber, 35, Woodbury, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 10:04 p.m. July 14 at Lake and Oak streets.
• Yer T. Lee, 23, St. Paul, was cited for speeding, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 11:53 p.m. July 14 at Broad and Kinnickinnic streets for speeding.
• Daniel H. Maier, 35, Prescott, was cited for operating left of centerline and unsafe lane deviation after a traffic stop for operating left of center at 9:45 p.m. July 15 at Highway 10 and Lake Street.
• Steven G. O'Keefe, 27, River Falls, was cited for operating without a license after a traffic stop for failure to obey stop sign at 11:32 p.m. July 15 at Highway 10 and Eagle Ridge Drive.
• Edwin Ramirez, 19, Prescott, was cited for operating without a license after a traffic stop at the Holiday gas pumps at 9:26 p.m. July 16. Police passed the vehicle driving on Pearl Street and the officer believed he smelled marijuana. None was found.
• Jenna M. Bassamore, 17, Cottage Grove, Minn., was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop for speeding at 11:12 p.m. July 16 at Canton Street and Highway 10.
Police responded to Siewert's Tow (1707 Orrin Road) at 5:16 p.m. July 13 for a report of several cars that appeared to have been broken into sometime in the past 48 hours. Photos and a report were gathered.
Not in the park, after dark
Shaundra L. Brower, 29, Prescott, and Jeremy L. Parent, 36, St. Paul Park, Minn., were cited for being in Magee Park after hours at 12:09 a.m. July 16 at Dexter Street and Pine Ridge.