Prescott police: Oh, deer!; Counterfeit bills
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Oct. 23-29.
• Charles O. Kester, 49, Prescott, was arrested for felony possession of methamphetamine and possess drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 1:41 a.m. Oct. 24 at Kinnickinnic and Locust streets.
• Thomas W. Fasbender, 48, Prescott, was arrested for OWI-third after a traffic stop for violating a red traffic signal at 11:19 p.m. Oct. 26 at Dakota and Oak streets.
• A caller reported hitting a deer at 6:11 a.m. Oct. 24 on Highway 10 at Pearl Street. The deer was not located.
• Police were called to the 500 block of Lake Street at 8:45 a.m. Oct. 24 for an injured deer, was which dead upon arrival. The caller did not want the deer.
• A Holiday employee reported a customer trying to use a fake $100 bill at 12:21 p.m. Oct. 24 (1120 Highway 10). The subject, who attempted to pay for $30 in gas, fled when the bill was determined to be a fake.
• First National Bank reported a counterfeit $50 bill in the Dollar General deposit at 9:29 a.m. Oct. 28. The bill appears to be a washed lower denomination.
Police responded to a burglary alarm at a home in the 400 block of Delta Queen Avenue at 3:17 a.m. Oct. 29. The back garage door was found open with no response from homeowner. An interior door was open; police announced their presence and searched the home. The homeowner was sleeping.
POlice checked on an individual at 4:07 p.m. Oct. 29 in a car at the River Heights Motel who would allegedly not wake up. The person told police they were very tired
• Alexus V. Perkins, 24, Menomonie, was cited for operating without a license after a traffic stop for speeding at 11:06 p.m. Oct. 25 at Highway 35 and Dexter Street.
• Between 8:45 and 9:15 p.m., an unknown vehicle struck a complainant's vehicle, reported at 9:06 p.m. Oct. 27 at 318 Lake St, causing damage to the driver's side headlight assembly. The vehicle left the parking lot without reporting it to the complainant.
• Blazek Z. Schumacher, 31, Hastings, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 9:03 po.m. Oct. 28 in the 200 block of Broad Street.
• Todd W. Roberts, 63, Prescott, was cited for fraud on hotel, restaurant or gas station at 8:09 a.m. Oct. 29 for a gas drive-off that occurred Oct. 27. Roberts had left his ID and debit card at the store and did not return calls from police.
• Angie M. Langston, 43, South St. Paul, Minn., was cited for speeding and operating without a valid driver's license after a traffic stop for speeding at 1:14 p.m. Oct. 29 at Highway 35 and 570th Avenue.