Prescott Police: Mail tampering and stolen vehicles
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Oct. Oct. 30-Nov. 5.
Mail was reported stolen from mailboxes at 10:46 a.m. Oct. 30 from 1200th Street, U.S. Highway 10 and 526th. Mail was put into a mailbox on Highway 35 south of Prescott. Complaint was forwarded to the Pierce County Sheriff's Office.
• Aaron E. Camacho, 32, Fountain City, was cited for speeding and operating after suspension after a traffic stop at 7:32 p.m. Oct. 30 at Highway 35 and Dexter Street.
• Joseph D. Young, 33, Prescott, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 12:40 a.m. Oct. 31 at Cherry and Lake streets.
• Lena Y. Barbor, 24, Orland Hills, Illinois, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 12:36 a.m. Nov. 4 at Jefferson and Monroe streets.
• Jeremy W. Hetrick, 35, Hager City, was cited for operating without a valid driver's license after a traffic stop at 7:45 p.m. Nov. 4 at Jefferson and Monroe streets.
• Frederick C. Reis, 56, Cottage Grove, Minnesota, was cited for operating without a valid driver's license after a traffic stop for failure to obey a stop sign (twice) at 9:05 p.m. Nov. 4 at Hope and Pine streets.
• Arica A. Sharlow, 38, Red Wing, Minnesota, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 10:37 p.m. Nov. 4 at Jefferson and Wacota streets.
• Laura A. Hayes, 24, Winona, Minnesota, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 11:29 p.m. Nov. 5 at Jefferson and Wacota streets.
Randy R. Wilkens, 32, Ellsworth, was arrested at 1:43 a.m. Oct. 31 in the 500 block of Locust Street for felony warrants, extradition and possession of methamphetamine.
• A vehicle reported as stolen earlier in the morning was found parked at the end of an alley in the 100 block of South Dakota Street at 5:06 p.m. Oct. 31.
• A complainant reporter a maroon 1997 Dodge Ram extended cab pickup with plates KB7793 stolen at 9:41 a.m. Nov. 2 at 1000 Canton St. He said it was taken sometime between 9 p.m. Nov. 1 and 9 a.m. Nov. 2.
Car vs. bicycle crash
Amanda M. Johnson, 37, Hastings, was cited for failure to yield right of way after her vehicle struck a juvenile male on a bicycle at 7:26 po.nm. Oct. 31 near Canton Street and Highway 10. The boy was cleared by EMS and released to a parent.