Prescott police: Assault investigated at River Heights Motel
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Jan. 1-7.
Fight in progress
Police responded to an alleged fight in progress at 2:52 a.m. Jan. 1 at No Name Saloon. All subjects involved were gone prior to police arriving.
• Joseph D. Young, 33, Prescott, was cited for speeding and failure to fast seat belt after a traffic stop at 9:15 a.m. Jan. 1 at Cherry and Dakota streets.
• Ryan M. Gautreaux, 32, Hastings, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 10:10 a.m. Jan. 1 at highways 10 and 29.
• Annika M. Blesener, 19, North St. Paul, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 10:32 a.m. Jan. 1 at 570th Avenue and Jefferson Street. She was warned for no proof of insurance.
• Both driver and passenger (juveniles) were cited for possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop at 8:11 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 900 block of Pearl Street.
• Donald L. Blanchard, 35, Prescott, was arrested for OWI-third after a traffic stop for speeding and expired registration at 12:09 p.m. Jan. 1 in the 300 block of Lake Street. He was also cited for operating after suspension, non-registration of auto, operating without insurance and speeding.
• Police were dispatched at 5:45 p.m. Jan. 6 to River Heights Motel (1020 Highway 10) when a male came into the office covered in blood. Police investigated an assault; two men were arrested and taken to Pierce County Jail. Timothy J. O'Brien, 56, Prescott, was arrested for battery and disorderly conduct. Gearld A. Anderson, 57, Hastings, Minn., was arrested for battery, disorderly conduct, resisting/obstructing an officer with intent to mislead and battery or threat to judge.
• Marvin E. Dearborn, 49, Prescott, was cited for junked vehicle at 10:22 a.m. Jan. 2 in the 400 block of South Elm Street. He was cited again at 3:41 p.m. Jan. 5 for the same violation.
• Kelly P. Hinkley, 35, Prescott, was cited for an ordinance violation at 3:47 p.m. Jan. 5 in the 100 block of Campbell Street.
• A two-vehicle accident involving Nathan J. Keil, 20, Prescott, and Jeffrey W. French, 50, Prescott, took place at 9:49 a.m. Jan. 3 at Cherry and Gibbs streets. Vehicle 1 could not stop at a stop sign, entered an intersection and caused Vehicle 2 to strike the curb causing damage. Keil was cited for operating too fast for conditions.
• Police responded to a one-vehicle crash at 7:44 p.m. Jan. 3 at Gibbs and Orange streets. The driver was transported to Regions Hospital by EMS with undisclosed injuries.
Found in snowbank
An individual was transported by EMS to Regina Hospital in Hastings, Minn., after being found in the snow by the side of the road at 11:26 p.m. Jan. 3 at Jefferson and Wacota streets.
Police located a stolen vehicle at 12:04 p.m. Jan. 4 at Willow Lane and Monroe Street. The vehicle was impounded.