Pierce County sheriff's blotter: Suspicious person report leads to 2 arrests
Suspicious person report leads to 2 arrests
Deputies were called to a suspicious person report at 11:07 p.m. Jan. 22 at N802 240th St. in Maiden Rock. A woman was found in the woods. She was arrested for outstanding warrants. A man with her was arrested on suspicion of obstructing an officer and felony bail jumping.
• Deputies located a man with a felony warrant Jan. 22 at N5076 860th St. in Ellsworth. A 24-year-old man was arrested for a probation hold.
• A fraud complaint was reported Jan. 23 at N6020 870th St. in Ellsworth. Deputies arrested a man there for two out-of-county warrants.
Deputies stopped a motorist at 12:21 a.m. Jan. 25 at Highway 63 and County Road V in Hager City for failure to stoop. The driver, a Hampton, Minn., woman, was ultimately ticketed for driving without a license and arrested for a probation warrant.
• Officers were called twice on Jan. 25 to N8273 965th St. in River Falls for a disturbance. One of the two people involved had left by the time deputies arrived after the second call.
• Deputies responded Jan. 25 to N6387 1307th St. in Prescott for a report of a man actively violating bond conditions by drinking. Officers spoke to the suspect, a 47-year-old Prescott man, who was arrested on suspicion of misdemeanor bail jumping after allegedly admitting to drinking.
• Vehicles driven by Quinnlin M. Anderson, 17, Spring Valley, and Santana J. Schlegel, 16, Baldwin, collided at 7:57 a.m. Jan. 12 at Highway 29 and County Road BB in the town of Gilman. Neither Anderson, Schlegel, nor either of Schlegel's two passengers, were injured. Deputies said snowy roads were a factor. Schlegel was cited for failure to keep a vehicle under control.
• Vehicles driven by Thomas L. Morrison, 53, Hager City, and Duane J. Hoyer, 33, Ellsworth, collided at 10:58 a.m. Jan. 15 on Highway 63 in the town of Trenton. Hoyer was cited for operating while revoked. No injuries.
• Vehicle driven by Jesse M. Johnson, 35, River Falls, went into a ditch, struck a bridge fence, a sign post and came to rest on a bridge at 4:20 p.m. Jan. 16 on 830th Avenue in the town of River Falls. He was not injured.
• Vehicles driven by Roxan C. Melbourne, 33, Red Wing, Timothy M. Vorwald, 55, River Falls and Jennifer D. Puma, 21, Minneapolis, crashed at 10:56 a.m. Jan. 16 at Highway 63 and 825th St. in the town of Trenton. No injuries reported.
• Vehicle driven by Allison R. Huppert, 22, Red Wing, crashed into a ditch at 10:45 a.m. Jan. 19 on 150th Avenue in the town of Isabelle. She was not injured.
• Vehicles driven by William B. Swoboda, 74, Chippewa Falls, and Norelle A. Pearson, 22, River Falls, collided at 10:39 a.m. Jan. 22 on Highway 29 in the town of Oak Grove. Pearson sustained possible injuries and was taken to River Falls Area Hospital.