Prescott police reports: Bridge rescue, cocaine-related arrests, more ...
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Feb. 12-18.
Bridge jump attempt
A suicidal male was brought to safety and transported to a hospital after he allegedly attempted to jump off the Highway 35 bridge at 10:08 p.m. Feb. 16 near Jefferson Street.
• Roger J. Malley, 48, Prescott, was arrested for disorderly conduct at 5:43 p.m. Feb. 12 at 810 Riverwood St.
• Nathan R. Schmitz, 18, Hudson, was arrested for possession of cocaine and misdemeanor bail jumping during a traffic stop for failure to stop at a stop sign at 2:55 a.m. Feb. 13 at highways 10 and 29. Aalea M. Schmahl, 19, River Falls, was arrested for possession of cocaine and obstructing or resisting an officer after a consent search was conducted. Tristan M. Kaeder, 18, River Falls, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Aaron D. Rose, 20, Prescott, was arrested for a probation hold and cited for fail/stop at stop sign (2+) and operating without a valid license at 10:32 p.m. Feb. 13 during a traffic stop at highways 10 and 29.
• Heather M. Hurdt, 32, Hudson, was cited for no valid driver's license, possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia after a traffic stop for an obstructed plate at 2:13 a.m. Feb. 13 at Campbell Street and Highway 10.
• Brett L. Heimerdinger, 23, Minneapolis, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 10:15 a.m. Feb. 15 at Jefferson and Monroe streets.
• A juvenile was cited for possession of tobacco after a traffic stop for an open intoxicant violation at 10:45 p.m. Feb. 15 at Lake and Oak streets.
• A juvenile was cited for driving after suspension after a traffic stop at 12:54 a.m. Feb. 16 at Gibbs and Kinnickinnic streets. The driver was also warned for curfew and GDL violations.
• A juvenile was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 10:08 a.m. Feb. 16 at Cherry Street and Highway 10.
• Anita L. Goetz, 50, Woodbury, Minn., was cited for speeding on city highway after a traffic stop at 8:04 p.m. Feb. 16 at Highway 10 and Broad Street.
• Jonah D. Luksich, 20, Prescott, was cited for inattentive driving, unreasonable and imprudent speed and operating a motor vehicle without insurance after police were called to a crash and single-vehicle rollover at 11:01 p.m. Feb. 16 at Canton and St. Croix streets.
• A vehicle slid going around a corner and struck the westbound jersey barrier at 7:19 a.m. Feb. 17 in the 200 block of Broad Street.
• Emily C. Martel, 23, Waconia, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 1:37 p.m. Feb. 17 at Jefferson and Monroe streets.
• A juvenile was cited for speeding at 5:21 p.m. Feb. 17 after a traffic stop at Broad and Kinnickinnic streets.
• Aaricka B.C. Walker, 20, Nelson, was cited for violation of child safety restraint after a traffic stop for license plate light violation at 9:22 p.m. Feb. 17 at Jefferson and Monroe streets. The passenger, Dashawn D. Samson-Jelks, 23, St. Paul, was cited for possession of THC and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Dennis G. Skramstad, 53, Prescott, was cited for four unlicensed vehicles (automobile/appliance storage restrictions) at 9:25 a.m. Feb. 12 at 373 Monroe St.
• Resident(s) at 243 N. Elm St. were cited for a snow removal ordinance violation at 10:20 a.m. Feb. 14.
• Resident(s) at 251 Tower Heights Court were cited for an unregistered vehicle violation at 12:36 p.m. Feb. 14.
• Resident(s) at 304 N. Locust St. were cited for a snow removal ordinance violations at 12:52 p.m. Feb. 14.
• Ronald Keller, 61, Prescott, was cited for a snow removal ordinance violation at 12:58 p.m. Feb. 14 at 618 Lake St.
• A Prescott woman (150 Front St.) reported over $1,500 in fraudulent Comcast charges from the Chicago area opened in her name at 3:52 p.m. Feb. 14.