The following incidents were reported to Ellsworth Police Feb. 12-18.
• Kari Blank, 35, Ellsworth, was arrested for a probation violation at 9 a.m. Feb. 13 at 310 W. Main St.
• Joseph Trumble, 34, River Falls, was arrested for a probation violation at 1:19 p.m. Feb. 14 at 310 W. Main St.
• Daniel Lowe, 23, Ellsworth, was arrested for a probation violation at 3:18 p.m. Feb. 15 at 310 W. Main St.
• Angela A. Olson, 38, Ellsworth, was arrested for a probation violation at 9:40 a.m. Feb. 16 at 310 W. Main St.
• A two-vehicle crash between Mallory Bleeker, 16, Maiden Rock, and Joshua Gabbert, 18, Red Wing, Minn., was reported at 3:34 p.m. Feb. 14 at West Main and North Maple streets.
• Police were called to a two-vehicle crash between Ryan Wright, 43, Ellsworth and Lilian Huber, 19, Ellsworth at 4:10 p.m. Feb. 14 at 985 Southgate Drive.
• A sexual assault was reported at 8:45 p.m. Feb. 13. No further information was immediately available.
• Police responded to a physical domestic at 8:56 p.m. Feb. 13 at 321 W. Main St. When police arrived, the suspect had left. Contact was made with Prescott Police.
• Police were called to Ellsworth Middle School by Principal Tim Conway at 9:35 a.m. Feb. 14 for an out-of-control student.
• Police responded to a sudden death at 11:06 a.m. Feb. 14 at 140 W. Humble Ave. CPR was performed by staff but eventually stopped. The medical examiner was called.
• A woman reported her car as stolen from 1217 Debra St. at 1:06 p.m. Feb. 14. Her ex agreed to return the car by 9 p.m.
• A man at 109 N. Northview St. reported at 2:38 p.m. Feb. 14 coyotes running through his yard at night. He asked what his options were.
• A woman called police at 10:02 a.m. Feb. 15, saying she had heard from her mother since Jan. 15. Her last known location was Malaysia.
• A woman called police at 5:36 p.m. Feb. 16 to report suspicious activity at the laundromat across from the police station. Upon contact, the man, who was standing on a bench to reach the sole, visible outlet in the room in order to charge his phone, told police that he had just gotten out of jail and was waiting for his ride.