Pierce County Blotter: Playground damaged, hunters trespassing
A person drove into a playground at 9:34 a.m. Oct. 31 at 621 Main St. in Plum City. The driver is unknown, but there is a possible witness, according to a police blotter report.
Hunters caught trespassing
A raccoon hunter was caught trespassing on private property at 8:28 p.m. Nov. 1 at W7384 250th Ave. in Bay City. The property owners were told to let the arresting officer know if they want to pursue a citation for the hunter.
An officer arrested Jeremy R. Wildeman, Ellsworth, for domestic charges at 10:32 a.m. Nov. 4 at N3860 County Road D in Ellsworth. Wildeman was charged with disorderly conduct and misdemeanor battery.
A Pierce County officer responded to a reported burglary at 5:23 p.m. Oct. 29 at W11930 Highway 35 in Prescott.
• Police pulled over and arrested David N. Wigen, 63, Prescott, for operating while intoxicated at 2:03 a.m. Oct. 30, at 285th Avenue and County Road K in Hager City. Wigen was driving left of the center in the road, and charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, operating while intoxicated and possession of marijuana.
• Clinton J. Long, 39, East St. Paul, was stopped and warned for speeding, and cited for driving without a valid license at 6:39 a.m. Nov. 1 at 1170th Street and Highway 29 in Prescott.
• A Pierce County officer stopped and cited Allison J. Haraldson, 19, Prescott, for speeding and warned her for having no proof of insurance at 7:36 a.m. Nov. 1 at 1170th Street and Highway 29 in Prescott.
• An officer stopped and cited Cassandra J. Orrichio, 40, Ellsworth, for speeding and gave her a warning for not having proof of insurance at 8:29 a.m. Nov. 1 at 1110th Street and Highway 10 in Prescott.
• An officer arrested Peter N. Ault, 24, Eau Claire, for possession of drugs at 8:20 p.m. Nov. 1 at highways 10 and 63 in Ellsworth. Ault was pulled over and searched due to the odor of marijuana, and the officer found he had marijuana, psilocin and drug paraphernalia, according to a police blotter report.
• A woman was arrested for operating while intoxicated at 6:21 p.m. Nov. 2 at Highway 63 and County Road V in Ellsworth. Karen A. Mccray, 52, Austin, Minn., was pulled over after the officer received a driving complaint and she failed to use her headlights.
• A man was cited by an officer after he pulled into numerous driveways and pulled out at 1:37 a.m. Nov. 4 at W7830 Highway 35 in Hager City. The citation was not specified in the blotter report.
• Police responded to a disabled vehicle and later arrested Colby J. Mcniff, 25, Minneapolis, for drug possession and paraphernalia at 2:33 a.m. Nov. 4 at Highway 10 and 1090th Street in Hager City.
• An officer arrested David M. Nelson, 35, River Falls, for a failure to appear warrant at 6:23 p.m. Oct. 29 at 1772 Windflower S. in River Falls.
• A FedEx employee was bit by a dog at 1:33 p.m. Nov. 1 at W7182 290th Ave. in Ellsworth. The dog's owner was given a quarantine warning.
• Police responded to a reported threat and met with the subject at 4:36 p.m. Nov. 1 at W8654 174th Ave. in Hager City.
• An officer conducted a welfare check and documented concerns at 5:33 p.m. Nov. 1 at a Katie Lane address in Hager City. The person who requested the check feared the man at the home was not receiving proper care.
• A man died by suicide as a Pierce County officer was on the way to respond to the situation at 9:21 p.m. Nov. 1 at W180 570th Ave. in Elmwood.
• Pierce County officers took Kyle A. Vanblaircom, 27, River Falls, into custody for a probation warrant at 8:49 a.m. Nov. 2 at W8134 Highway 29 in River Falls.
• Police responded to a drunk fight at 11:16 p.m. Nov. 3 at N1090 825th St. in Hager City. The suspect had left before the officer arrived, and the victim was given care by Red Wing EMS.
• A Prescott officer arrested Robert L Dullum, 36, homeless, for an outstanding warrant from Red Wing Police Department at 7:59 a.m. Nov. 4 at Highway 63 and 825th Street South in Hager City.
• A child who had sneaked out of their home was found and taken back home by a Pierce County officer at 3:03 a.m. Nov. 3 in Spring Valley.
• An officer responded to a report that a parent's son did not return home the night before at 7:37 a.m. on Nov. 3 in River Falls.
• An officer responded to a grandma's call of an untrue report of a child destroying a house and hurting the caller's dog at 10:54 a.m. Nov. 3 in River Falls. When the officer arrived at the home there was no damage, and the child's grandma had not given the child their pills that day. The child agreed to take the medicine, according to a police blotter report.
• Police broke up an underage party involving alcohol and issued warnings at 11:29 p.m. Nov. 3 at N5173 730th St. near Ellsworth.
• A 13-year-old child driving an ATV ran a stop sign in front of a Pierce County officer at 4:27 p.m. Oct. 31 at 490th Avenue and 530th Street in Ellsworth. The child was not wearing a helmet and the vehicle was not registered. The parent came and picked up the child.
• A van driven by Jimmie Taylor, 70, Hager City, went onto the shoulder and jumped a driveway at 12:20 p.m. Oct. 10 on Highway 10 in the town of Oak Grove. The responding officer cited Taylor for inattentive driving, according to a crash report.
• A vehicle driven by Mary J. Kiefer, 53, Spring Valley, crashed into another driven by Brian J. Tiffany, 31, Elmwood, at 7:10 a.m. Oct. 5 in the Team Oil Travel Center driveway in the town of Gilman. Kiefer said that Tiffany was pulling out of the driveway and failed to yield to her, causing the accident. Tiffany said that he did not see Kiefer, and braked once he did, at which point she was already swerving and hit his vehicle, according to a crash report
• A vehicle owned by Gabreal C. Morales, Buffalo, swerved off the road, hit a utility pole and the driver left the car at 1 a.m. Oct. 13 on County Road CC in the town of Maiden Rock.