PIERCE CO. HIGHWAY COMMITTEE: 4/18/19 Meeting Agenda
Tuesday, April 16, 2019 - 6:09pm
PIERCE COUNTY HIGHWAY COMMITTEE MEETING Thursday, April 18, 2019
8:30 a.m. Conference Room, Pierce County Highway office building, 621 W. Cairns St., Ellsworth, WI. AGENDA:
1. Call to order; 2. Public comments; 3. Approve 3/21/19 minutes; 4. Accounts Payable and Payrolls; 5. Staff training/ education needs; 6. 2018 Highway Financial Audit;
7. Sales Study and Nominal Payment Parcel Report for Culvert Replacement Projects: a) CTH EE; b) CTH G; c) CTH N; 8. Wis. County Highway Assoc. Summer Road School; 9. Sign Truck Body bids;
10. Road Oil bids; 11. Range Line shop specifications;
12. Staff Reports: Shop update; construction update; Maintenance Update;
13. Future agenda items;
14. Next meeting date - May 15; 15. Adjourn.
Questions regarding this agenda may be made to Chad Johnson at 715-273-5096. A quorum of County Board supervisors may be present.
(Pub. 04/17/19) WNAXLP