(Pub. May 8, 15 and 22, 2019)
STATE OF WISCONSIN
Order Setting Time to Hear
Petition for Administration
and Deadline for Filing Claims
Case No. 2019 PR 000021
IN THE MATTER OF THE ESTATE OF Ryker Bradley Tipton
A Petition for Formal Administration was filed.
THE COURT FINDS:
The decedent, with date of birth October 5, 2014, and date of death July 6, 2018 was domiciled in Pierce County, State of Wisconsin, with a mailing address of N1673 835th Street, Hager City, WI 54014.
THE COURT ORDERS:
1. The Petition be heard at the Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin, West Courtroom, before Circuit Court Judge Hon. Joseph D. Boles on June 12, 2019 at 10:00 a.m.
You do not need to appear unless you object. The petition may be granted if there is no objection.
2. The deadline for filing a claim against the decedent's estate is August 13, 2019.
3. A claim may be filed at the Probate Office, Pierce County Courthouse, Ellsworth, Wisconsin.
4. Heirship will be determined at the hearing on petition for final judgment.
5. Publication of this notice is notice to any persons whose names or addresses are unknown.
If you require reasonable accommodations due to a disability to participate in the court process, please call 715-273-6752 prior to the scheduled court date. Please note that the court does not provide transportation.
BY THE COURT:
Electronically signed by
Hon. Joseph D. Boles,
Pierce County Circuit Court Judge
Date Signed: April 30, 2019
Mark R. Gaertner, Atty.
24 East Fourth Street
St. Paul, MN 55101
Bar Number 1032714