Prescott police: Car vs. bicycle crash; Man claims devil possession
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Oct. 30-Nov. 11.
• Randy R. Wilkens, 32, Ellsworth, was arrested at 1:43 a.m. Oct. 31 in the 500 block of Locust Street for felony warrants, extradition and possession of methamphetamine.
• Charles D. Lamb, 24, Prescott, was arrested at 8:47 p.m. Nov. 8 at Broad Street and Highway 10 after a driving complaint coming into the city from across the bridge. He was arrested for possess nitrous oxide (intent to inhale) and inhale nitrous oxide charges.
• A vehicle reported as stolen earlier in the morning was found parked at the end of an alley in the 100 block of South Dakota Street at 5:06 p.m. Oct. 31.
• A complainant reporter a maroon 1997 Dodge Ram extended cab pickup with plates KB7793 stolen at 9:41 a.m. Nov. 2 at 1000 Canton St. He said it was taken sometime between 9 p.m. Nov. 1 and 9 a.m. Nov. 2.
Car vs. bicycle crash
Amanda M. Johnson, 37, Hastings, was cited for failure to yield right of way after her vehicle struck a juvenile male on a bicycle at 7:26 po.nm. Oct. 31 near Canton Street and Highway 10. The boy was cleared by EMS and released to a parent.
• Willie Jones Taylor, 48, St. Paul, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 1:14 a.m. Nov. 6 at Cherry Street and Highway 10.
• A driver was cited for unlawfully passing a stopped school bus at 10:24 a.m. Nov. 8 at Candon Street and Orrin Road. The vehicle was observed traveling through the stop arm and flashing lights of a loading school bus.
• Carrie I. McAlpin, 30, Hastings, Minnesota, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 8:28 p.mn. Nov. 8 Lake and Oak streets.
• Ronald D. Burgess, 43, Minneapolis, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 4:33 a.m. Nov. 10 at Jefferson and Wacota streets.
• Kyle R. Kamish, 49, Chaska, Minnesota, as cited for failure to display launch permit or pay ramp fee after a boat launch violation at 8:01 a.m. Nov. 11 on the Mississippi River.
• Miguel A. Gutierrez, 41, Bloomington, Minnesota, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 8:18 a.m. Nov. 11 at 570th Avenue and Jefferson St.
• Ross C. Formell, 55, Minneapolis, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 8:44 a.m. Nov. 11 at Dexter and Jefferson streets.
Man claims devil possession
A complainant reported a neighbor ranting and raving saying he was possessed by the devil at 6:06 a.m. Nov. 6 at 1028 Borner St. The man appeared paranoid and like he was hallucinating. He barricaded himself in his apartment. He was placed under emergency detention.
Child porn investigation
Police were called at 2:14 p.m. Nov. 7 to Prescott High School for a juvenile complaint concerning a report of suspected child pornography. The investigation is ongoing.
• Thefts were reported at 3:01 p.m. Nov. 7 at Ptacek's IGA (1005 Eagle Ridge Drive) and at 8:37 a.m. Nov. 8 at 302 Lake St.
• A woman reported a stolen Minnesota Department of Corrections jacket from a cheicle at 11:54 a.m. Nov. 8 at 340 N. Dakota St.
• A coat was located on school grounds at 1010 Dexter ST. N. At 1:04 p.m. Nov. 8 that contained marijuana and drug paraphernalia. A citation was issued to the jacket's owner.
• Police took a report of a gas drive off from Churchill Market (1003 Campbell St.) amounting to $20 at 4:41 p.m. Nov. 8. The license plate number given to police did not match the vehicle description.
• A complainant reported a stolen license plate at 5:19 p.m. Nov. 10 at 620 Borner St.
• A caller reported a vehicle idling in front of the laundromat for two hours at 2:27 p.m. Nov. 6 at 935 Canton St. The woman in the vehicle told police she was working on some emails.