These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Jan. 28-Feb. 4.
• Police responded to a possible fight downtown at 1 a.m. Jan. 28 at 145 Broad St. Both subjects declined to press charges and returned home.
• Police were called to Holiday at 9:06 p.m. Jan. 29 for a welfare check on a juvenile male with no hat nor gloves. He was not located.
• Police located an occupied vehicle with fogged windows at 12:25 a.m. Feb. 3 in the Park & Ride at Orrin Road and Pearl Street. Two juveniles were cited for curfew violations and released to parent/guardian; the driver was instructed to go home at the request of a parent.
• Police found a male sitting in the Ptacek's parking lot at 12:58 a.m. Feb. 3 waiting for "the right time to return home." He told police he had called in sick to work and went to a movie with a girl. If he returned home too early, his parents would know he didn't go to work.
• Police were alerted at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 3 that a juvenile was ringing doorbells in the 300 block of South Elm Street. No one was located.