Pierce County sheriff's blotter:
River Falls burglary
Deputies responded at 12:46 a.m. Feb. 8 to W9405 830th Ave. in River Falls for a burglary in progress. Statements were taken and evidence was gathered.
• Deputies on patrol conducted a traffic stop at 8:47 p.m. Feb. 5 at 770th Street and Highway 35 in Hager City, where a vehicle was seen with a headlight out. The driver, a Newport, Minn., woman, was later arrested on suspicion of operating without a license, methamphetamine possession and a probation hold.
• Deputies on patrol conducted a traffic stop at 10:47 p.m. Feb. 5 at County Road VV and Highway 35 in Hager City. The driver was suspected to be revoked. The driver, a Hager City man, was later arrested on suspicion of operating after revocation (alcohol related), two counts of felony bail jumping and misdemeanor bail jumping.
• A Red Wing man was cited for failure to install ignition interlock device after a Feb. 5 traffic stop at the bottom of the Hager hill in Hager City.
• A deputy on patrol at 6:59 p.m. Feb. 6 stopped a vehicle at Highway 63 and 825th Street after it crossed the centerline and nearly struck the squad. A driver-condition report was issued due to ongoing complaints of similar behavior by the driver.
• A deputy on patrol Feb. 7 stopped a car at W10516 Highway 10 in Prescott showing a revoked status for the registered owner. The driver, an Ellsworth man, was someone other than the registered owner, though tickets were issued for driving without a license and no insurance.
• Deputies stopped a vehicle driving left of center at 6:44 p.m. Feb. 10 at County Road DD and Highway 72 in Ellsworth. The driver, an Ellsworth man, was later arrested on suspicion of OWI-fourth offense, misdemeanor bail jumping and possession of a firearm while intoxicated.
A deputy on patrol Feb. 5 stopped two snowmobiles for expired registration and no trail passes at county roads D and E in Bay City. A Bay City man was ticketed.
• A caller on 690th Avenue in Spring Valley reported Feb. 8 that two loose dogs came on his property and killed multiple farm birds. The town chairman was contacted and helped to identify the dogs and their owner.
• A caller on Highway 10 in Prescott reported suspicious activity Feb. 9 after someone came to the door asking about a lost dog. Deputies found the suspect, who was confirmed to be searching for a lost dog.
• Deputies assisted firefighters at 12:29 a.m. Feb. 12 with a structure fire reported at W3701 Highway 10 in Maiden Rock.
Vehicle driven by Peter A. Kassera, 31, Spring Valley, crashed into a ditch, struck a traffic sign and downed trees at 7:12 a.m. Jan. 1 on Highway 29 in the town of Martell. Kassera, who was not injured, said the crash occurred after he swerved to avoid a deer in the road.