Prescott Police: Driver hides from police after football game
These incidents were reported to the Prescott Police Department Sept. 10-23.
• Linda M. Amundsen, 52, River Falls, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 8:26 a.m. Sept. 15 at Highway 10 and Broad Street.
• Geri M. Doane, 55, Mendota Heights, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 11:44 a.m. Sept. 15 at Jefferson and Warren streets.
• Rochelle A. Cooke, 29, Stillwater, Minn. was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 12:33 p.m. Sept. 15 at Hilton Street and Highway 10.
• Susanne K. Gens, 58, St. Paul, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 1:40 p.m. Sept. 15 at Dexter and Jefferson streets.
• Andrea J. Smith, 48, Ellsworth, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 10:45 a.m. Sept. 16 at Dakota and Lake streets.
• David J. Blanco, 22, Rosemount, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 4:16 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 300 block of Lake Street.
• Devin D. Williams, 24, Minneapolis, was cited for operating after suspension and operating vehicle after registration is suspended after a traffic stop at 11:24 p.m. Sept. 17 at Lake and Oak streets. He was warned for speeding and no proof of insurance.
• Jonathan C. Nuorala, 32, St. Paul, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 2:34 p.m. Sept. 19 at 570th Avenue and Jefferson Street.
• Shanalee Rossow, 36, Prescott, was cited for operating while suspended after a traffic stop for expired registration at 5:30 p.m. Sept. 19 at Court and South streets.
• Darius C. Fields, 26, Newport, Minn., was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of THC after a traffic stop for speeding at 10:50 a.m. Sept. 20 at Broad Street and Highway 10.
• Kathryn A. Hans, 61, Lake City, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 20 at 328 Lake St.
• Daniel J. Kepley, 46, Eden Prairie, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 12:13 a.m. Sept. 21 at Jefferson and Wacota streets.
• Ryan P. Kelly, 58, Red Wing, Minn., was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 7:58 p.m. Sept. 21 at Kinnickinnic and Broad streets.
• Kristen L. Serbesku, 25, Hammond, was cited for failure to obey traffic sign and warned for no proof of valid insurance a defective license plate lamp after a traffic stop for rolling through a stop sign at 10:43 p.m. Sept. 21 at Highway 29 and Eagle Ridge Drive.
• Danielle R. Chilson, 21, Arkansaw, was cited for speeding after a traffic stop at 9:04 p.m. Sept. 22 at Highway 10 and Eagle Ridge Drive.
• Matthew D. Smith, 29, Prescott, was arrested for a Pierce County warrant at 3:22 a.m. Sept. 12 when police responded to 732 Shane Park Circle for an unwanted subject.
• Brandon R. Kaase, 26, Prescott, was arrested for a probation hold after a traffic stop for revoked driving status at 12:17 p.m. Sept. 14 at Hilton and Hope streets. He was cited for operating after revocation.
• Dane T. Brathol, 28, Ellsworth, was cited for a boat launch fee violation at 1:23 p.m. Sept. 12 at 221 Second St.
• Si W. Hanson, 34, Prescott, was cited for unsanitary property maintenance at 9:29 a.m. Sept. 13 at 880 Laura St.
• Kelly P. Hinkley, 37, Prescott, was cited for an unregistered vehicles at 12:55 p.m. and 1:05 p.m. Sept. 14 at 176 Campbell St.
• Arthur M. Erickson, 75, River Falls, was cited for two municipal ordinance violations at 1:09 p.m. and 1:15 p.m. at 142 N. Gibbs St.
• Timothy J. Steinke, 59, Deerwood, Minn., was cited for a boat launch fee violation at 12:31 p.m. Sept. 20 at 221 Second St.
• A vehicle belonging to Robert J. Most, 59, Prescott, was legally parked on the side of the road at 4:58 p.m. Sept. 18 in the 500 block of Canto Street when it sustained damage to the driver's side mirror from a hit-and-run.
• Police responded at 4:16 p.m. Sept. 19 to a two-vehicle crash between Lavonne M. Radloff, 61, Ellsworth, and Raul Gerson, 17, Cottage Grove, Minn., at highway 29 and 10 and Campbell Street. One driver failed to yield the right of way while making a left turn. The other driver was operating without a valid license.
Police took a dog bite report from Regina Hospital at 6:15 p.m. Sept. 15 from a resident who was bitten in the 400 block of Delta Queen Avenue. The dog's owner was located and issued a 10-day quarantine order.
• Police took a report of a runaway juvenile at 12:49 a.m. Sept. 12 from a residence in the 400 block of Court Street. Police were unable to locate the juvenile.
• Police responded to a domestic incident at 12:30 a.m. Sept. 13 at 554 Walnut St.
• Police responded to a threats complaint at 7:32 a.m. Sept. 14 at 1000 Canton St., where a neighbor allegedly made threats to pop the tires on the complainant's vehicle.
• Police were sent to the smoke shop on Broad Street after a complainant stated people were selling clothes on the street at 11:07 a.m. Sept. 15. The smoke shop owner had set up a tent to sell clothes. No action taken.
• Parties were separated when police responded to a fight at 2:23 a.m. Sept. 16 in front of 119 Broad St.
• Police received a call from a person at 8:38 a.m. Sept. 16 claiming to have found a bag of meth in the 500 block of South Elm Street. The bag was located and taken to the police department.