Ellsworth police: Minor crashes, probation arrests
The following incidents were reported to Ellsworth Police Jan. 14-20.
• Christopher Kaeder, 38, Hager City, was arrested at 3:44 p.m. Jan. 15 for a probation violation at 310 W. Main St.
• Vincent Levers, 29, Ellsworth, was arrested for Chippewa County and Minnesota warrants at 6:21 p.m. Jan. 16 at 106 Evergreen Estates.
• Joseph Schulz, 42, Hastings, Minn., was arrested at 12:13 p.m. Jan. 18 at 310 W. Main St. for a probation violation.
A minor two-vehicle accident between Bernard Schoeder, 80, Hager City, and Kathryn Mazac, 28, Beldenville, occurred at 8:28 a.m. Jan. 15 at 181 E. Main St. Schoeder backed into Mazac's front bumper, causing minor damage to her vehicle.
Patrick Wright, 48, Ellsworth, was cited by mail for operating after revocation after a traffic stop at 10:36 p.m. Jan. 20 at Morse and Wall streets.
• Police were called at 2:03 p.m. Jan. 15 to 1139 Debra St., where someone was locked out of the residence, in which a small child was inside. Police removed a window and unlocked the residence.
• Two youths were warned at 1:15 p.m. Jan. 16 at Main and Grant streets for yelling at an antagonizing a man out walking.
• Police were called at 10:04 a.m. Jan. 17 to Piety Street and Panther Drive for a student who left the school. The student and his mother were brought to the police station, where he told police he was upset at how he was being treated at the school.